The Upload Form is limited to the following types of securities offerings:
- Registration by Coordination (OCGA § 10-5-22)
- Registration by Coordination, Follow-on (OCGA § 10-5-22)
- Registration by Qualification (OCGA § 10-5-23)
- Regulation A+ Tier 1 Offerings (OCGA § 10-5-23)
- Regulation A+ Tier 2 Offerings (OCGA § 10-5-23)
- Not-for-Profit Securities (OCGA § 10-5-10(7), Rule 590-4-2-.07)
- Invest Georgia Exemption Filing (Rule 590-4-2-.08)
- Mutual Funds
The following are required to be submitted with each filing:
- Issuer name and offering type
- Offering registration information
- Documents and forms to upload
Registration forms for the above securities offering types are available for download on the Georgia Secretary of State's website.
Once your filing is submitted, a submission receipt will be sent to you and your filing placed in queue to be processed. After conducting its review, the Division will provide a response via email as to whether your filing has been accepted or denied.
For questions or comments, please contact the Securities Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that submission of a filing through this form alone does not constitute a state registration of securities and does not, in any way, relieve the issuer from complying with the provisions of the Georgia Securities Act.
SeamlessDocs supports the following browsers:
- Chrome (Windows, macOS, Linux) – Recommended by SeamlessDocs.
- Firefox (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Edge (Windows)
- Safari (macOS)